Healthy Beginnings Program
Are you having a baby? Join our FREE Healthy Beginnings Program!
We are here to support you and your family during pregnancy, birth, and beyond.
With Steward Health Choice’s Healthy Beginnings Program, you will have your own maternal newborn care coordinator. Your care coordinator can answer your questions and will support you during your pregnancy and after you have your baby to make sure you have everything you need. Your care coordinator can also help you get:
- FREE infant car seat
- FREE breast pump covered by MassHealth
- FREE childbirth education, breastfeeding, and newborn care classes at Steward hospitals
- $25 gift card for a prenatal care visit within your first three months of pregnancy
- Health care provider for you or your baby if you don’t have one yet
- Resources for things like diapers and baby supplies, breastfeeding support, transportation, and more
- Call your primary care doctor to let them know you are pregnant
- Submit the form below to sign up for Steward’s Healthy Beginnings Program
- Schedule a prenatal care visit with your obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) doctor or nurse-midwife (CNM) now. You do NOT need a referral for this.
- Coming Soon - Healthy Beginnings booklet with helpful information and resources
Healthy Beginnings Program Sign Up
Simply fill out this short form and we will call you within two business days.