COVID -19 Vaccine Information
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has recently approved COVID-19 vaccinations for individuals 16 years and older.
PRE-REGISTRATION- MASS VACINATION SITES:
- You can pre-register for the free COVID-19 vaccine at https://vaccinesignup.mass.gov/
- Note: Pre-registration is for mass vaccination sites only.
- After you pre-register, you will receive weekly status updates via your preferred contact method. If you get an appointment somewhere else, please remove your name from the preregistration list by replying to these updates.
- The State will contact you for your appointment and provide you with a link to use to select and book your appointment.
- The preregistration system is only for scheduling first doses. If you are looking to book your second dose, please contact the location of your first dose.
SCHEDULING THE VACCINATION- OTHER SITES:
- You or your designee can call 855-860-4949 to schedule a vaccine at another site.
- Appointments are limited and based on availability. Steward cannot guarantee an appointment.
- You must provide the following information when scheduling your appointment:
- Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Phone #, and insurance information.
- Calls will be answered Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.
- All Steward Health Choice members are eligible for free transportation to and from your COVID-19 vaccine appointment. If you need to schedule transportation, please notify the schedular at the time of your call. Transportation availability is essential in determining when and where your appointment can be scheduled.
- Please note there is no cost for the vaccine and lack of documentation (ID or status) does not exclude you from receiving the vaccine.
WHERE CAN I GET THE VACCINE
There are many places across the state where you can get the vaccine. You can get the vaccine at
- mass vaccination sites (such as Reggie Lewis Center in Roxbury, Eastfield Mall in Springfield, Gillette Stadium, Fenway Park, Circuit City in Dartmouth, and Double Tree Hotel Danvers),
- community health centers,
- pharmacies, and
- other locations in your community.
COVID-19 Vaccine Importance and Safety
If you have any concerns about getting the vaccine due to a medical condition, please discuss these concerns with your primary care physician. For more information on COVID-19 vaccine safety visit www.mass.gov/COVIDVaccineSafety.
To get updates on next phases and eligibility, you can visit www.mass.gov/covidvaccine.
CLICK HERE for frequently asked questions.